Our school is a place of systems and processes. There are many true principles we live by that are taught and discussed in order to help students keep the overarching regulations of the school. There are very few regulations and rules that the students and parents are asked to abide by. Therefore, they are strictly enforced.
Our hope is that all, both parents and students and mentors alike, may learn by our own experiences who we are, and what we are willing to do to become an entrepeneur—a person who is creative, innovative, problem-solving, peacemaking; a doer, a leader, and a master learner.
Should you commit to working through the downs, as well as the ups of our school experience, we think you will have a rewarding and lasting education that will equip you and your children to have a good influence on others.
Objectives of Trekker
- Help people become independent learners, problem-solvers, and know how to effectively find truth.
- Assist individuals in becoming exceptional in one area, and competent or able to become so in all other areas.
- Create something of value to share with the world.
- Be obedient
- Sacrifice – Sacrifice allows us to learn something about ourselves—what we are willing to offer in order to receive an outcome. Effort and struggle are necessary if we want to be healthy and strong individuals.
- Be kind – Treat your neighbor like you would like to be treated
- Be forgiving
- Be honest
- Positivity begets positivity
- When we obey willingly, we are happier
- Knowledge of facts
- Brotherly kindness